Garmin vívoactive® 5 | Fitness Smartwatch with GPS
vívoactive 5 GPS smartwatch from Garmin. On-wrist fitness coaching, personalized health insights, detailed sleep stats and more …
Pros and cons: Help keep users going strong all day, every dayUp to 11 days of battery life
- A vibrant AMOLED display makes it easier to read health and fitness data, smart notifications and more.
- Greater battery life – up to 11 days in smartwatch mode – means users can spend more time doing what they love and less time charging.
- Like a sleep coach on the wrist, receive a sleep score and personalized coaching for how much sleep is recommended and keep track of different sleep stages, naps and other key metrics such as Pulse Ox1 and heart rate variability (HRV) status.
- Start the day off right with a morning report that provides an overview of last night’s sleep plus recovery, HRV status and weather data (when paired with a compatible smartphone)2.
- Automatically track or log naps to see how they may benefit the body and the target time and duration they should be.
- Monitor Body Battery energy levels throughout the day to find the best times for activity and rest. And get even more details and personal insights on how sleep, naps, daily activities and high stress specifically impact energy levels3.
- Wheelchair mode lets users track daily pushes and receive weight shift alerts plus wheelchair-specific sports apps and workouts. In creating these new features, the algorithms of some existing features were modified to enhance the meaningfulness of key insights for wheelchair users.
- Better understand how each workout benefits the body and how much time is needed to recover to take on any fitness challenge.
- Follow guided meditation practices to help reduce stress, anxiety and more.
- Choose between two font sizes to view smart notifications4, workout data and more with greater ease.
Black/Slate, Ivory/Cream Gold, Cpt Blue/Blue met, Orchid/Orchid Met